What is NAD+?
NAD+ is poorly absorbed when taken orally, so one of the best ways to replenish it is intravenous therapy. Clinical studies show that continuous supplementation with NAD+ precursors can blunt its effects over time, so the intermittent nature of intravenous therapy may strengthen its benefits.
• Boosting NAD+ may address several underlying causes of aging. Research demonstrates that NAD+ and its precursors can:
• Restore cellular energy production, which falls with age. This also improved overall cellular health.
• Prevent development of “aged” cells, reducing inflammation as a result.
• Maintain cells’ ability to divide, a requirement for tissue maintenance and repair.
• Protect stem cell populations, which your body needs to fix everyday wear and tear.
• Regulate the development of stem cells into mature cells. For example, NAD+ precursors increase transformation into bone cells, and prevent fat cell development.
• Improve blood sugar control. Much of NAD’s anti-aging effects are controlled by its interactions with the sirtuin genes. Their activity is essential for healthy energy metabolism, which becomes more dysregulated with age.
Clinical studies show several key benefits of NAD+:
• Improved energy
• Increased muscle mass, especially when combined with regular exercise
• An increase in bone density
• Improved cardio performance in runners
• Better insulin sensitivity.
People who have been struggling with the effects of aging or chronic illness (or both!) stand to benefit the most from NAD+ restoration. Fatigue disorders, blood sugar dysregulation, or muscle loss from long-term inactivity are some potential indications for NAD+ therapy. Partying hard over the holidays or your vacation may call for replenishing NAD+ too, thanks to the role of NAD+ in energy metabolism.
Additionally, the performance-enhancing effects of NAD+ may make it helpful if you are just starting to work out or practice sports. NAD+ can benefit more experienced athletes who want to recover faster after workouts, heal from injuries faster, or improve their overall performance.
NAD+ 125mg infused over 1-1.5 hours
500ml normal saline
In office $175
Myers’ Cocktail Drip $135
Glutathione 600mg - 2000mg ($20-40)
NAD+ 250mg infused over 2 hours
500ml normal saline
In office $269
Myers’ Cocktail Drip $135-350
Glutathione 600mg -2000mg $20-$40
NAD 500mg infused over at least 4 hours
Normal Saline 500ml
In office $499
Glutathione 600mg-2000mg $40
Myers’ Cocktail $135-250
***For best results, we do recommend packages for clients who have not regularly received these infusions, pricing listed below
Cramping or pain during therapy
Shortness of breath
Numbness and tingling in extremities
Give yourself the gift of cellular vitality.
Includes five NAD 500 mg infusions, Myers’ cocktail or FastVitaminIV® after each NAD infusion, and complimentary glutathione push
We recommend 5 infusions within 10 days for maximum results.
In office: $2,500
The services provided have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The material on this website is provided for informational and educational purposes only and is not medical advice. Always consult with your physician before beginning any therapy program. All therapies are specific formulations prepared by Inner Peace Hydrate, PLLC and our affiliated pharmacies. Any designations or references to therapies are for marketing purposes only and do not represent actual products.